
Mud Hens: 6
Bulls: 3
Well that was certainly a lot of fun for a kick-off of the the fall season. The final game score was in fact 6 - 3, not 6 - 4 as I said at the end of game meeting. My bad and a big thank you to our scorekeeper.
The Mud Hens pounded out six runs on nine hits, and allowed just ONE HIT while striking out 12. We also committed just one fielding error.
Next practice is Friday at 5pm, and our next game is still TBD. Stay tuned, I'll update that as soon as I get more info.
If anyone happens to have a digital camera and wants to add some photos to the blog, please send pics to me and I will be happy to add some from games.
Finally, please send copies of your completed medical release with your child to practice on Friday or the game on Sunday. I just need to have them 'in case' and hope to never have to see them.
Play Ball!
Coach Greg
No comments:
Post a Comment