Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Schedule for games 6, 7 & 8

I received our schedule for the remainder of the season (last three games) and am posting it here with the understanding that there may be a change or two. The reason for any possible changes is that we are schedule to re-play the Cardinals (last week's opponent), and will miss playing the Yankees entirely if the schedule stays as it is. I am working with the league organizer to see if this was by design, and then will discuss with the other managers to see if we have an easy fix.

So, TENTATIVE schedule is:

Date Time Location Opponent Home/Away (us)
Oct. 17th 3pm Gale Ranch 1 Cubs Home
Oct. 24th 12pm Memorial Cardinals Home
Oct. 31st 12pm Gale Ranch 1 Padres Home

For the 17th (this weekend), I have fun surprise for the team. (Bring cameras.)

For the 24th & 31st, I will need a few extra hands for field prep (its good exercise!)

GO GIANTS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment