Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Game 3 :: Dublin at 11AM (Game time is Noon)

Dang... another change!

Were going to the [brand new] Dublin Sports Park. This should be a treat! Here is the link to a map.


FIELD IS SP1



All

Planning for the 'season' might be a bit difficult going forward given this message from the league:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lorraine Khazrai
Date: Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Subject: game schedule for 9 26
To: Managers

Managers,
attached is the game schedule for 9 26. We have had so many requests for game times, and soccerr tournaments that this is turning into a weekly job. Should have each game out early in the week.
Lorraine

---- eom----

So, what does this mean?

1 - I probably won't be getting game details until Tuesdays each week, not all at once
2 - I will post as soon as I get them
3 - Please subscribe/RSS so everyone gets the info at once

So, our next game is in DUBLIN at Emerald Glen park (link to map is below)

Please be there at 11 to start warm-ups and let me know if anyone won't be there.

If anyone has digital pictures that they would like to share, please send them to me at gb@offthehookjobs.net. I would be happy to share them on the site.

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment